Arison Creative Ltd.(the “Company”), invest the utmost efforts and many resources, to provide all of its clients with equal, respectable, accessible and professional services. In accordance with the 1998 Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Law, and the regulations enacted thereunder, a lot of effort and resources are invested, making the necessary accessibility adjustments, which will enable a person with a disability to independently and equally contact the Company.
BUILDING ACCESSIBILITY ARRANGEMENTS
Our company has no public reception.
For any additional information, you may contact our Accessibility Coordinator as detailed below.
An accessible website is a website that allows people with disabilities and elderly people to browse with the same level of efficiency and pleasure as other browsers, about 20% to 25% of the population face difficulty when using the internet, and may benefit from more accessible web content, this is in accordance with a study conducted in 2003 by Microsoft corporation.
The Company believes in, and works to create equal opportunities within the internet space, for individuals with various disabilities, and for people using assistive technology for computer usage.
INFORMATION ON WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY
- This site is in compliance with the 2013 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service).
- Accessibility adjustments were done in accordance to the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (ISR 5568) for Web Content Accessibility at AA level, and the international WCAG2.0 standard.
- The trials were tested for the highest compatibility for Chrome browser.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies, and supports the standard operation patters using a keyboard, with the arrows, Enter and Esc-for exiting menus and windows.
- Adjusted for display in popular browsers, and for use on mobile phones.
- For maximizing the browsing experience with a screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA program.
- Documents or videos uploaded to the site before October 2017 may not be fully accessible. If you come across such a document or video, you can contact us and we will make sure to make the information accessible to you.
- Delivery of information in an accessible format – the company offers its contacts the option of receiving information in accessible formats. The provision of information is free of charge and is intended for people with disabilities. For inquiries and information regarding accessibility, you can contact the accessibility coordinator of the company as detailed below.
- A-2-Z Internet Accessibility and Marketing leading consultants performed the accessibility audit for the website.
CONTACT WAYS FOR REQUESTS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVING ACCESSIBILITY
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve Company accessibility, as part of our commitment to enable an accessible service to the general public, including people with disabilities.
Should you encounter any problem or issue with accessibility, please let us know, and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution, and attend to the problem as soon as possible.
- Accessibility Coordinator: Hila Ron
- Phone number: 03-6073131 | 054-7701568
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact via the “contact” form on the website.
Statement publication date
11 March 2021